- May 20th: North City Bistro with the Savani Latin Jazz Quartet, featuring guest artist Kiki Valera on Cuban cuatro. 7PM. Great food and wine, lovely service, great listening environment. This is the best little place to hear music in the north end. Plus the owners are wonderful. It is small, so reserving a table is highly recommended. http://www.northcitybistro.com, 206-365-4447. Also, tickets can be purchased here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2953260
- July 1st: Cuba Libre series at Sea Monster Lounge, 7pm. $10. Dance floor!
- July 28th: The first of three nights of the Seattle Latin/ Brazilian/ Caribbean Festival at the Royal Room! Savani Latin Jazz closes out the night at 10:45-midnight. Ticket link: http://www.strangertickets.com/events/45091408/seattle-latin-brazilian-amp-caribbean-festival-2017
- July 29th: Elspeth is joining Mambo Cadillac at the BAM Arts Festival, 4-6 pm. https://www.bellevuearts.org/artsfair
- SAVE THE DATE: SOY CUBA coming to the Triple Door Main Stage on October 6th and 7th! https://www.facebook.com/soycubaseattle/
July 26th, Tulas Jazz Club and Restaurant. Quartet with special guest Kiki Valera.
January 19th: Cursed Oak, Bellown.
December 10th: Jazz Night School Fundraiser
December 9th: Women of the World Annual Breakfast, Four Seasons Hotel
November 18th and 19th: Orin Odara, Songs of Transformation. With the Seattle Peace Chorus at UCC, Seattle, 7:30 pm. Tickets: http://seattlepeacechorus.org
October 16th: Musiquarium Lounge at the Triple Door. 7-10 pm, no cover.
October 2nd: Musiquarium Lounge at the Triple Door, featuring Kiki Valera! 7-10 pm, no cover.
September 2nd: Third Place Commons, Lake Forest Park. Featuring Marina Albero on piano and Ben Thomas on vibes! 7:30-9:30 pm, free. https://www.facebook.com/ThirdPlaceCommons/
August 26th: Duo show at the Red Cup, Boothbay Harbor, Maine.
July 10th: Savani Latin Jazz Trio at Columbia City Beatwalk. We'll be showing at Tutta Bella at 7pm, FREE
June 23rd: North City Bistro, end of school party! 7:30-10pm, $10, reservations recommended. www.northcitybistro.com
June 5th: Capitol Cider, Gemini Party! 5-7 pm, FREE. Gluten free menu and gluten-full chocolate cake! www.capitolcider.com
May 25th: The Seasons, Yakima, 7pm. Double bill with Carlos Cascante y su Tumbao, and featuring Calixto Oviedo! Master classes available with Calixto and the band at 1pm at YVCC. Email for details.